☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Senior Retail Manager
- Develop and negotiate for new retail business opportunities (i.e. distributors, retailers and brands).
- Research and analyze the potential retail store locations and ensure the location to align with brand positioning
- Negotiate with real estate developer and agency to derive the beneficial deal and contract term
- Develop forecast of store openings and operations
- Manage store construction and collaborate with the outsourced construction and VM teams for the successful store openings
- Make sure the shop display is constantly refreshed with updated products and interests
- Perform the ad-hoc duties as assigned such as new shop opening projects Retail Strategies
- Be responsible for formulating the company's overall retail strategy and developing a targeted sales plan.
- Monitor sales trends, report key metrics and data analysis by stores.
- Implement policies and procedures that increase operational effectiveness and maximize long term performance.
- Manage retail P&L and ROI
- A minimum of 8 years of solid experience in retail business management, of which 5 years in managerial level.
- Passionate about technology, fashion and lifestyle brands
- Aggressive to lead the business and drive sales.
- Great problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and has meticulous attention to details
- Good project management and planning skills
- Strong analytical, decision making and executional skills
- Energetic, aggressive, with strong strategic thinking and business acumen
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to cope with changes
- Willing to travel when needed
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9〜11 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Sales, Other