Senior Manager of Accounting
- Develop the Finance and Accounting team, providing both hands-on support when required and more advanced coaching to the Managers to help them strengthen their teams.
- Assure that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the company's accounting policies, chart of accounts and related accounting principles and practices. (Statutory and IFRS basis)
- Ensure cost allocation and cost center control is in accordance with the company's policy.
- Provide overall direction for reporting, tax, general and analytical accounting.
- Able to design and drive implementation of both processes and systems improvements to improve workflows and efficiency of the team.
- Establish and maintain internal control procedures and ensure that accounting and financial procedures and standards are maintained in accordance with LSF (Loi de Sécurité Financière)
- University Degrees in Economic / Finance / Business major.
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in a foreign company with International Accounting Standards practices.
- CPA or Audit firm is must
- Very good knowledge of accounting, taxation and reporting.
Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasking and control deadlines.
- Analytical and planning skills
- Team builder and people management skills
- Presentation skills in both Japanese and English
- Reliable and responsible
- International exposure, flexible and independent
- Fluent both English and Japanese
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Integrity and trust
- Process management
- Building effective team
- Time management
Seniority Level: Associate Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing