☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Senior level UI/UX Designer
*You will work with very talented group of individuals with a strong cause to improve the health of the patients.
Major Healthcare Company
Department Title and Description
This is the position newly created in local Commercial Operation and Customer Experience (CoCx) to directly report to digital marketing/engagement planning director.
The role defines customer experience and design the best UI/UX for omnichannel-agnostic engagement, content strategy and customer-centric digital inclusion with brand marketing, cross-functional teams.
Purpose/Objective of the Job
- Leverage design and digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer engagement model by working with business/brand leads on critical business priorities
- Establish recognition of importance of design and engagement with customers internally and externally
- Support our innovative and transformational culture building as a change agent team.
- Lead product and communication design with medical and creative agencies and ensure alignment across different functions. Maximize UI/UX value in all digital media/channel/services. Examples include and are not limited to web sites, Interactive Visual Aids (IVAs), eMail, Display Ads, Remote Engagement and Search Engine Marketing.
- Project manage Innovation/ digital specific initiatives
- Actively contribute to ideation of solution innovation and design of process innovation
- Collect and analyze customer feedbacks through surveys including UX research to optimized our channel and services.
- Agile marketing - Work with digital marketing/engagement planning team to understand and leverage key contents and best practices.
- Identifies long-term process needs of the marketing team focused on digital capabilities and develops/executes a plan to address these.
- 4 years bachelor's degree required
Experience - Responsibility and minimum number of years
- 5+ years' experience in UI/UX design, including in website, mobile app, product, multi-channel (digital and non-digital) marketing operations and campaign/tactic execution/management
Competencies - knowledge, skills, abilities, other
- Experience in Digital communications, including:
- Websites; knowledge of multi-screen/responsive web design
- eMail campaigns
- Display ad development
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Interactive Visual Aids (Sales Rep's iPad Presentation)
- Remote Engagement
- Social media execution
- Mobile apps
- Health IT (e.g. EMR/EHR)
- 3rd party sponsorships
- Demonstrated excellence in operational effectiveness
- Proven track record of independent design and coordinating and collaboration across multiple teams to prioritize varying business objectives and drive action to meet business requirements; recognized as an influential leader with credibility in conflict management and expectation management
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize campaign development/execution through project management and negotiation skills to build consensus, resolve conflicts and manage expectations
- 3+ years in project/program management and ability to effectively author creative briefs and project requirement documents
- Experience and knowledge of the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills - Japanese and English
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
12-15 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Design