☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Senior Finance Manager
A leading capital markets and investment group
The position is responsible for financial (IFRS and JGAAP) and regulatory reporting, and preparation of supporting documents for tax returns (Consumption and Corporate Income Tax). It should also serve as a deputy of Head of Finance - Japan.
- Responsible for month-end closing for group (IFRS) and local (JGAAP) ledgers
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare/Review regulatory reporting to Japanese regulators (FSA, TEE and JSDA etc.)
- Assist in preparation of annual tax returns (Consumption and Corporate Income Tax)
- Assist in both external and internal audits
- Provide effective business support to internal stakeholders, including financial technical support for the development of new business
- Participate in and contribute to various group wide projects
- Minimum 7-10 years relevant working experience at financial institutions
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA) preferred
- Experience/knowledge in FIEL capital adequacy ratio calculation is a plus
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Excellent command of English
- Strong commercial acumen
- High proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Self-motivated, well organized, detail oriented and a good team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently and under pressure with flexibility to meet tight deadline
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-12 million JPY plus bonus
Social insurance, WFH hybrid system
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance