・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time
Major Brokerage Firm
- Day-to-day accounting activities including preparation of journal entry, billings, expense payment and fixed assets management
- Monthly/quarterly/annual closing including preparation of expense accrual, provisions and amortization of prepaid expense
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and J-GAAP.
- Preparation of regulatory report including capital adequacy ratio.
- Preparation of tax return (corporate tax and consumption tax etc.)
- Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Participation in various projects like accounting system implementation project
- Support the implementation of policy and procedures
- Deal with external and internal auditors
- Assist budget planning process and provide consistent and accurate financial forecasting.
- Arrangement of Board of directors and shareholder meetings
- Support the office relocation project
- Office management including an application of general liability insurance etc.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired
- Over 5 year experiences of accounting and FP&A including ledger closing with IFRS and J-GAAP
- Experience/understanding of Tax return (corporate tax and consumption tax etc.)
- Experience of accounting system implementation project
- Proficient in ERP system (preferably Workday) and MS office
- Experience working in a Financial industry or accounting firm
- Analytical and Problem-solving skill
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and in English
- Experience working at small global company is a plus
- Experience working in general administration dept. is a plus
- CPA, Certified public tax accountant and Nissho book keeping certification is an asset
9-11 million JPY + Bonus
Social insurance, flex work
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing , Finance