☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Global Asset Management ompany
- Their working culture is quite supportive as team so it will be quite easy environment when you need help or support
- Culture is quite teamwork oriented and matured environment rather than aggressive pushing culture
- Work life balance is quite good.
- Supporting the Head of Sales - Japan in overseeing all sales activities in Japan
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that sales activities are aligned with the objectives of the GBD business plan and of the broader firm.
- Making good relationship with existing clients and supporting other sales team members to deal with miscellaneous requests etc. related to mainly pension clients etc.
- Meeting with existing clients and prospective clients on a periodic basis for updates and due diligence purposes, promoting strategies for potential investment and identifying cross-selling opportunities in mainly pension market.
- Promptly recording and disseminating information on communications, meetings and calls with prospects and investors in the form of call memos.
- Acting in accordance with guidelines issued by Compliance and Legal with respect to Marketing only in Japan and ensuring all activities are conducted in compliance with regulatory and legal obligations.
- Ensuring that all marketing materials and other materials provided to prospects and investors are "clear, fair and not misleading" in compliance with local regulations and with guidelines set out by Compliance.
- Delivering a high standard of service and performance to prospects and investors.
- Co-operating with colleagues and promoting successful sales team/GBD performance.
- Personally, reinforcing excellence across our stated cultural values and standards both inside GBD/the firm and as a representative of our company in the market.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives. Acts with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of our principles, policies and procedures.
- Considers own role within the commercial context and focusses on the client. Respects obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treat clients fairly.
- Displays a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved and proactively seeks out opportunities to advance the business.
- Consistently displays a 'can-do' attitude, perseveres in the face of setbacks and remains calm and professional under pressure.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships and works effectively and cooperatively with others.
- Communicates constructively, engages others positively and readily shares information and ideas.
- Seeks out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards. Demonstrates the ability to think creatively to find solutions. Responds quickly and positively to change and maintains effectiveness when experiencing change. Invests time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences.
- English Language level: Business level (the position would be involved speaking with product team within region.)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-13 million JPY + Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance