・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Retail Project Manager
International Retail Company
- Maintain and manage overall building
- Provide 5 years maintenance plan as well as execution.
- Closely work with Brands and provide advice on various projects.
- Formulation of office strategies that support business growth including corporate boutiques.
- Project management in office construction
- Planning for office space, resource optimization, work environment improvement.
- Support and advice for construction management of direct retail store/boutique.
- SDGs Project
- At least 5 years of working experience in building and Facilities Management or project management.
- Knowledge in buildings, construction and safety procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Take on challenges with flexible ideas even in a changing environment and situation
- Highly motivated to set their own issues for business problems and to complete the plan for solving them through appropriate communication with related parties.
- Commercial real estate contract business
- PC skills (Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experienced in energy saving related reporting work
- Experience in legal power outages and disaster prevention drills
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9-11 million JPY + bonus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Social insurance, flextime
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Project Management