- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Real Estate Design
Global Commercial property company
Key Responsibilities will include：
- Design of external appearance of their warehouses (this is something that differentiates them from their competitors)
- Design of internal layout including common areas, cafeteria, service areas etc.
- Manage external vendors
- Prepare presentation materials including PowerPoint presentations for Senior Management
- Manage financial budgets allocated for projects
Reason for Hiring - Company is currently using external vendors but as their business is growing they would like to have an internal design specialist in-house.
- Experience as Architect or Design
- Able to manage vendors
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Japanese
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Able to interact with Senior Managers
- Enthusiasm and pro-active with a strong will to achieve goals
7~12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid Senior Level
Job Function: Design