- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Quality Assurance Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Company
The main responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
- Responsible for the day to day quality control of the Japanese operations.
- Develop and maintain a local quality system to support the release of a commercial product.
- Development of local SOPs related to quality activities and review or approval of functional area procedures as required.
- To lead SOP trainings.
- To supervise the QA duties.
- 5+ years experiences in GQP and/or GMP for medicinal products.
- Knowledge of Japanese regulation for GMP/GQP/GDP.
- Understanding of manufacturing control and quality control.
- Customer focus mind-set and provide effective solutions to others.
- Japanese as mother tongue, TOEIC score higher than 730.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of handling confidential information and data.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Knowledge for basic GMP/GDP requirements of ICH/EU/US.
- Knowledge or experience for medical device GMP management.
- Experience with new product launches.
8 million - 12 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Resume screening and 2-3 interviews to be arranged.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Quality Assurance, Management, Manufacturing