☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
- Develop an overall HCP Marketing strategy and annual plans aligned with division's strategic goals.
- Plan and Develop sales tools to help the sales team communicate with the HCPs in an innovative and scientific way.
- Create hospital channel plans for engagement with KOLs, endocrinologists, diabetologists and allied health professionals.
- Execute the marketing plans by close coordination with the Sales team and other supportive functions like medical and scientific affairs.
- Create and execute an overall Scientific conference participation plan from International to local congresses.
- Monitor and analyze market situation and customer needs, lead the HCP market research work for Japan.
- Develop accurate forecast for the HCP activities and manage the expenses as planned.
- Have good competitive intelligence and be the expert on market developments.
- Manage portfolio / product life cycle in cooperation with relevant functions and provide optimal marketing input to Global marketing.
- Support the marketing head to create overall division strategies and plans for mid to long term.
- Good Communication skills to coordinate with different stakeholders, motivate/convince sales team, KOLs, Global area marketing regarding strategies and action plans.
- Tracking KPIs to ensure execution of the plan.
- Working with the sales team to ensure KOL management execution as per plan. Develop strong relationships with the KOLs.
- Develop business estimates along with the marketing director to help the leadership understand the latest situation of the business.
- Abide by Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics regulation as well as the industry law and local law.
- Ensure regular communication to and from the sales force for matters of execution and reporting.
- English Language level: ビジネスでの英語の使用経験
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8〜12 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Product Management