☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Proposition Sales Specialist, Trading desktop solution
Global Fintech Company
The world's leading financial data provider
Manages book of business, grows and retains revenue and market share at the designated accounts. Maximizes customer satisfaction, and achieve company's strategic objectives with accounts under management. Develops and executes account strategy. Co-ordinates Account Activities to provide strong, consistent service levels. Works with stakeholders across the board to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions helping customer to grow their business, minimize risks or improving productivities.
- Builds and maintains strategic account plans for accounts under management.
- Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and accountable for service performance.
- Responsible for enterprise relationship between the company and account.
- Develops strong, high level, contact network within accounts.
- Drives execution of our strategy on the account level.
- Identifies new opportunities, lead sells Enterprise and desktop solutions.
- Works with and utilizes experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Prioritizes and directs resources in the account team.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeping management engaged with accounts in a timely fashion, analyses impact from intelligence on competitor activity, provides feedback to Market Development Group.
- Owns local account information in relevant CRM systems.
- Responsible for net sales and revenue quota achievement.
- Responsible for local account plan as well as executing priorities.
- Responsible maintain and increase desktop usage by delivering various training activities.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5-8 years in corporate sales - responsible for selling of complex solutions.
- Good knowledge of financial industry.
- Fluent command of Japanese both oral and writing. Business level of English is required.
- Team work spirit - Willingness to participate as a full member of team. Accountable for others.
- Strong sales skills - able to identify and advocate benefits matching customers requirements.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Flexible adaptability - Ability to respond promptly and effectively to change.
- Persuasiveness - Personal style of communication to influence others to accept an idea.
- Initiative - Active attempts to influence events rather than passive acceptance.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
12-16 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance