☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Leading International Real Estate Company
- Low turnover
- Flexible work environment with limited overtime
- General operation management of logistics facilities and commercial facilities (property management business)
- Management of BM (management) company that outsources property management
- Customer (tenant) management
- Budget performance management of managed properties
- Maintenance of managed property Order management for repair work
- Checking various legal inspection work
- Other work related to the above, work requested by the superior
- Those who have practical experience and knowledge of business real estate (logistics facilities, commercial facilities, etc.) management work
- Those who can communicate appropriately with customers and BM companies (management companies)
- Understand building management and legal inspections in general
- University graduate or above
- PM experienced person
- Those who can manage repairs, construction, etc.
- Those who have management experience of management companies, cooperating companies, etc.
- Those who have a rental real estate business manager, energy manager, chief electrical engineer, electrician, residential land and building trader
- Those who have experience in real estate management at energy companies, electric power companies, etc. (people with abundant electrical knowledge)
- Those who have experience and knowledge of data center management
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6-8 million JPY + Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance