☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Insurance Company
- The IT Infrastructure Project Demand/Portfolio Manager will be required to manage Project Management Team which consists of multiple project managers in IT Infrastructure organization.
- The IT Infrastructure Project Demand/Portfolio Manager is accountable and responsible for not only project demand/portfolio management but also ensuring all planned project deliveries as a deputy of head of Infrastructure Project Delivery.
- Understand IT strategy, IT operating model and IT project governance processes, and lead/encourage project managers through project initiation to closure.
- Manage all aspects of large, complex and/or cross-functional IT infrastructure service deliveries on program level.
- Develop project/program budgets and responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting.
- Develop IT infrastructure project portfolio and maintain by working with Demand intake/management team, Resource management team and IT finance team.
- Build and maintain relationship with key customers, vendors/suppliers, project owners/sponsors and project managers.
- Identify risks, issues and dependencies with/on other projects by working with respective project managers/stakeholders and manage them.
- Follow our policies, compliances, procedures and project management methodologies, and lead governance structure and processes to drive and manage projects/programs.
- Lead regular project/program reviews with project managers and stakeholders.
- People management for the team as a deputy of head of Infrastructure Project Delivery.
- 8+ years of hands-on technology project management experience for IT Infrastructure service delivery under multicultural environment.
- Experience of account management or business relationship management.
- Experience of hands-on operations of IT infrastructure services in large enterprise systems.
- Experience of working in Finance, Insurance and/or IT industry.
- Experience in project execution in Waterfall and Agile process.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project/program management.
- Knowledge of IT service management processes and tool.
- Knowledge of project/program management techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of configuration item of IT infrastructure: Network, OS - Windows, Linux & Mainframe, Database, Storage, Hyper visor, DNS, Firewall, Cloud, CI/CD, Containers.
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements: Availability, BCP/DR, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response Time, Access Control, Capacity Planning, Maintenance Window.
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across organizations and with team members/customer stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in uncertain situations.
- Other attributes successful for the role include being results driven, proactive, customer focused and thrive in fast paced business environment.
- High degree of goal accountability (results-oriented, establishes clear goals, measures own performance against goals on an ongoing basis).
People Management Qualifications:
- Have a good track record on the people management skill and experience.
- Native level fluency in Japanese (both written and verbal)
- Business level fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Work permission in Japan required
12-14 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology