[Position] Product Specialist - Equity Products
[Salary] 15~20 million JPY
※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Asset Management Company
Their culture is quite teamwork oriented and matured environment rather than aggressive pushing culture.
They have great culture if you are looking for learning/growing/stably working and stepping up the career gradually!
Purpose: Responsible for product management of equity products in Japan
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Pursuant to the DIM license, plan, execute and manage investments/portfolios on behalf of DIM clients
- Preparing and managing all regular/ad-hoc presentations, reports, RFPs and other materials in Japan based on information from HQ in UK
- Monitoring day-to-day market movements via Bloomberg and other vendors
- Visiting clients to explain markets and investment strategies
- Managing database for RFPs, performances and presentations
- Communicating the investment guidelines for new segregated mandates with HQ
- Writing general market comments and responding to client's inquiries through communicating with the investment desks in UK, etc.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of equity products and the markets
- Has excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, in both Japanese and English languages.
- Business above English is required as the position would speak with global team.
- All clients are required to speak and make report in Japanese.
- A proven ability to work well at team and firm-wide level.
- Able to work well under pressure and to prioritise work where required.
- Confident and competent user of Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives. Acts with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of our principles, policies and procedures.
- Considers own role within the commercial context and focusses on the client. Respects obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treat clients fairly.
- Displays a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved and proactively seeks out opportunities to advance the business.
- Consistently displays a 'can-do' attitude, perseveres in the face of setbacks and remains calm and professional under pressure.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships and works effectively and cooperatively with others. Communicates constructively, engages others positively and readily shares information and ideas.
- Seeks out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards.
- Demonstrates the ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Responds quickly and positively to change and maintains effectiveness when experiencing change.
- Invests time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance