☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Product Marketing Specialist
You will be responsible for manage the overall portfolio of the Premium Consumer products.
This position will report to the Product Line manager, the candidate will be managing the AIF/CIF, and Card members Spend based on their respective product target goal. This candidate will also be focusing on Card members experience to enhance Card members loyalty by optimizing current set of communication channels or benefits.
Also, Managing product related projects.
In addition, this position will roll out the central/regional driven initiatives such as international card member offers or events, and negotiate new programs and offers with local external partners to deliver value added offers to premium products so as to become a market leader in the affluent segment.
Day to day work also includes regular/ad-hoc card member communication, maintenance of product related communication materials (on/off line), support card member care.
As a focal point of the product, he/she will work closely with various marketing units in ICS as well as the other LOBs especially with GSN, TLS, IRM, GCO, and Central product team.
- Develop marketing plans and programs and/or enhance the products, analyze customer needs, competitive activities and market environment to provide the superior value as competitive in the market place.
- Work closely with Card Sales team and Acquisition team on products acquisition. Provide marketing supports to acquisition programs such as acquisition offers.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders such as the call centers, technology, Merchant partnership teams, to ensure the superior customer experiences at all customer contact points from end-to-end process aiming the high customer satisfaction.
- Track and monitor marketing investment, other financials, and the products profitability, working with Finance, Risk management, and procurement teams.
- Solid marketing skills and understanding of premium segment, the market and industry
- Business Analytical skills and data driven, but also have the creative thinking
- Strategic thinking and ability to apply its output to business
- Strong track record of driving result, ability to execute multiple initiatives
- Strong drives result competency
- Excellent negotiation skill both for the partners and internal teams
- Basic knowledge of card operating platform for card issuance is preferred
- Innovative and flexible approach to resolve unexpected problems
- Excellent team player
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7〜8 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Product Management