・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務
Technical Consumer Research (Product Development)
Technical Consumer Research is a group in R&D responsible for leading and managing consumer and sensory researches to guide innovations. Determine appropriate research methodologies to understand market trend and consumer taste preferences, coordinate researches working closely with project team members and research agencies, and interpret results and provide recommendations to project teams.
- Work closely with R&D product development and business teams to understand business/project needs, and provide strategic research plan to address those needs.
- Gain market trend and consumer insights through primary and secondary research data to identify new innovation spaces, issues, and provide guidance on product development.
- Lead the designing, execution, statistical analysis, data interpretation, and reporting for all stages of consumer and sensory researches to gain consumer feedbacks, and guide project teams how to move forward.
- Closely connect with internal and external network to explore/develop new methodologies, continues improve current TCR projects management processes and work quality/efficiency.
Job requirements & Related Work Experience:
- Bachelor or preferably Master Degree in food science, bio/chemical/physical science with a concentration/major in sensory science, behavioral psychology or applied statistics.
- Preferably more than 10 years of working experience (with more than 5 years of consumer/shopper/market research work experience in preferably food/beverage/FMCG industry)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Native level in Japanese
- Curious. Passionate to deliver superior products and innovations
- Sound knowledge of sensory and consumer testing techniques and principles including statistics, descriptive analysis, and psychological measurement methods.
- Communication skills including presentations, negotiations, meeting organizations, constructive discussions
- Project management skill to handle multiple projects.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Quality Assurance, Science, Research