Process Management Head
■ポジション：Department Head, Process Unit Head
Site Head- Lead Technical Operations Site to manufacture and supply high quality and value pharmaceutical products on time, every time, safely, environmental sustainably and efficiently.
- Shape future direction of own site based on overall Technical Operations strategy to ensure long-term competitiveness through highly effective cost management, maximization of productivity and leveraging technology / data & digital innovations to contribute to the overall profitability.
- Pro-actively manage changes and transformations (e.g. at organizational and at product portfolio level).
- Engage, inspire and develop the workforce and demonstrate a Curious, Inspired, Unboss culture.
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, in particular build strong collaboration to work effectively and seamlessly with Operations Centers and Site Development Manufacturing Functions Head Leads the site's Manufacturing Functions (MF) organization which -ensures that equipment, infrastructure and building are fully operational, meet regulatory-, GMP -and HSE -compliance and are further developed to meet future requirements and business needs. -maintains and improves the scientific oversight of the manufacturing processes and technical changes, the relevant technical knowledge and capabilities and ensures the product and technical stewardship, across manufacturing units and functions at site.Manufacturing Unit Head Large / Medium Site
- Lead the Manufacturing Unit team to manufacture and deliver high-quality and affordable pharmaceutical products on time, every time, safely and efficiently. Lead the manufacturing unit operational excellence based transformative journey to improve the performance, productivity, quality in order to ensure the site competiveness. Process Support Unit Lead Lead the process unit team in coordinating and planning of all activities with end-to-end manufacturing responsibility (logistics, project work, operational excellence, resources and budget/costs) in a way that is consistent with a culture of self-direction (empowerment and accountability). Ensures full compliance with quality, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), customer service, statutory, regulatory and our requirements.
- Site Head -Develop talent through an inclusive approach to support a strong succession pipeline -Build organizational culture in line with our Culture aspiration of Curious, Inspired, Unbossed -Define and plan all requirements of production with project execution plans and approve and ensure the proper implementation of production requirements Manufacturing Functions Head -Set objectives and develop vision for the MF team. Manage the career path for the team members, succession planning, training program and career progression within the site. -Act as SPOC for site head and relevant Engineering and MS&T functions in operation centers and site development organization.
- Report relevant KPIs to local and global stakeholders -Manufacturing Unit Head Large / Medium Site
- Develops and follows-up the medium and long term strategy for department in connection with the site strategy in order to guarantee profitability and meets the needs of the site and the company, in accordance with the strategic vision of the site and Technical Operations
- Ensures overall financial and business performance, safety, quality, costs, supply and resource management (people, equipment, facilities, etc.) and represent this in the site leadership team Process Support Unit Lead -Translates the strategic objectives of his team into detailed objectives and action plans -Manage resource and task allocation within the team -Arbitrate tasks prioritization
- Drive the Lean culture to achieve Process Excellence, including the daily use of Lean Leadership, Visual Management, Tiered Accountability, Leaders Standard Work and Gemba WalksQuality and HSE -Guarantee the conformity of the manufacturing unit activities with regard to GMP and HSE rules, our quality/safety policies, and the standards and quality/safety procedures
- Promote and improve the Safety and Quality cultures, by implementing the necessary systems and actions in line with the evolution of the site -Ensure overall inspection readiness for area of responsibility.
- Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to our products within 24 hours of receipt -Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
- People Leadership
- P&L or Unit Accountability
- Critical Negotiations
- Creativity and visioning
- Managing challenges
- Managing budgets
- Managing resources
- Adapting self in change situations
- Change management
- Influencing and persuading
- Setting priorities and stretch goals
- Japanese Bachelor and above or equivalent
- GMP Knowledge
- OPEX/Kaizen knowledge and experience of leading it
- Team/People development and management skill
- Stakeholder management
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain, Health Care Provider, Production