☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
プリセールスディレクター- Manager, Sales Support
Global IT Company
About the role:
- This role is responsible for managing pre-sales activities across Japan for the company's ERP software portfolio. Your role is to provide domain expertise, product knowledge and industry experience to deliver a tailored sales experience to the customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating with current and prospective clients, and collaborating with the Sales team, to understand customer requirements and provide the best solutions and expert advice for each client
- Delivering presentations, product demonstrations and workshops to clients
- Delivering Proofs of Concept by applying solution functionalities using client's sample data
- Preparing proposals and responding to tenders and Request for Information/Proposal (RFI/RFP) documents
- Developing and continuously optimising our services estimation template for accurate costing
- Supporting the Marketing team with roadshows, industry events, conferences and seminars
- Assisting our implementation partners with skills enablement and product positioning
- Supporting the Consulting team with customer service and post-sales activities
- Having FUN!
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience within the EPM and CPM space (ideal); otherwise ERP expertise at the minimum
- A knowledge base or experience within FP&A or as a Finance Controller (desirable)
- An interest and knowledge base within reporting technology and evolving regulatory standards
- The ability to query databases, and write complex multi-dimensional calculations
- The ability to engage with and present to C-level management and the Office of Finance
- A love for helping customers to optimise their use of technology and information, so that their businesses succeed
- Fluent in Japanese (JLPT N1 certification, or equivalent)
- Business level English (preferred).
English Language level: Business level preferred
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
12-18 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Culture and Benefits
you can expect to receive:
- A commitment to developing a flexible environment to balance work and life responsibilities
- Career and learning opportunities
- Access to health and wellness programs
- A wide range of leave options.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director level
Job Function: Information Technology, Project Management, Consulting