☑Japanese language required
☑English language not required
Global Software Company
Your mission: to make revenue through partner alliance and sell through them. The role develops plans for partners to maximize customer success.
This is what you'll do:
- Develop a plan to team with other key business partners and global systems integrators to maximize revenue and customer success with alliances.
- Refine and execute business and go-to-market plans with technology alliances and local sales and marketing teams to build pipeline and accelerate revenue growth in Japan.
- Build and execute regional plans to create awareness and demand -including enablement activities to build competency to sell, service and support technology partner solutions to mutual customers
- Oversee partner program to manage training, service, and technology partners.
- Achieve regional pipeline and revenue targets and other key objectives.
- Be the liaison to technology alliances in the region.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews on the progress and execution of the business, go to market and relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives and define action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to align and communicate the sales and marketing motion for each technology partner.
- 5-8 years of partner sales experience
- Possesses Key partner relationships and network
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities for commercial business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
- (Plus) Experiences in managing partner program
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
11~14 million JPY
Flex time and basically remote work
Social insurance. Retirement allowance, Parallel carrier System, and others
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, Summer/New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales