☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Outcomes Research Director
Under the guidance of an Executive Director, CORE (Center for Observational & Real-world Evidence), the incumbent will have the primary responsibilities for actively engaging/shaping HTA and RWD development in Japan; developing HTA and RWD partnerships in Japan, and for planning and implementing Outcomes Research and Real-World evidence programs to meet the value evidence needs of payers, health systems, and clinicians. The role involves interactions with external experts and company's country affiliates to obtain in-depth understanding of country-specific access/reimbursement needs related to outcomes research including design and implementation of retrospective database studies, assessment of patient reported outcomes, epidemiological studies and economic modeling.
This incumbent will focus on HTA and RWD partnership developments in Japan and will also facilitate value evidence generation for pipeline products and selected priority brands by working closely with VESTs and Japan teams. In addition, this new person will enhance global HTA experience sharing and KOL engagement in Japan; further develop RWD quality, methodologies, and analytic skills; and lead initiatives critical to long term success for the business of company.
- Doctoral degree from a recognized school of medicine, public health, management, pharmacy, or economics - OR - Master's Degree required from a recognized school of medicine, public health, management, pharmacy, or economics
- 5 years post PhD or 7 years post Master's degree of relevant experience in the areas of health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology, market access, HTA or related field
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking skills
- A track record of scientific presentations and publications
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Good understanding of HTA/reimbursement and market access needs in key markets
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
15〜20 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing