☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Fragrance and Flavor Manufacturing Company
To lead and manage the Japan Scent & Care operations team of customer service, planning, purchasing, logistics to support the Scent & Care Japan business.
Manage all logistics operations pertaining to the Inbound & Outbound of products.
Coordinating with the respective 3rd party warehouses on the receiving and storing of inbound products, outbound of products to be transported to the customers as per sales order requirements.
Key focus would be achieving inventory accuracy and cost management in logistics to be in line with business goals and objectives.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Japan Scent & Care operations team to ensure overall efficiency in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Maintain company policies that adhere to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations in the storing and handling of all materials.
- Establish and implement best logistics practices related to the systems to support inventory control of products coming into Japan.
- Monitor and generate monthly performance report to meet KPI and business objectives, and within budgeted cost
- Collaborate with Shipping, 3PL/3PW, to achieve cost reduction targets through productivity and efficiency initiatives.
- Responsible in the review, design, implementation and compliance of warehousing standards in affiliates to align with local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations in the storing and handling of all materials.
- Establish activities to monitor performance of 3rd party service providers to achieve expected service levels and to ensure proper inventory control
- Participate in 3PL/3PW audit & in RFQ exercise to get optimum 3rd party warehouse alternatives
※Reporting line - Fragrance Division Head (Japanese) and Director of SCM (Singaporean)
- Degree in University or equivalent
- Total 10 years' experience (at least 7 years) in Logistics, Shipping, Transportation, Warehouse and / or Third Party Warehouse Management.
- Import/Export experience.
- Over 5 year's managerial experience
- SAP Logistics Management system experience, also Microsoft office Excel & Access
- Good analytical, communication & negotiation skills, Multi-tasker
- English Language level: High Business
- Japanese Language level: Advanced - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9 ~ 10 million JPY +15% annual bonus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flex time (core time 10am to 4:30pm)
Hybrid : 2 days a week work from home
Social Insurance, Transportation cost, Benefit pension program, Cellphone and Computer will be provided.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain, Management