[ポジション] Head of Operations
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
As a JLT (Japan Leadership Team) member;
- Partner with the GM and co-work with her/his peers (Head of Finance, Head of HR/GA, Head of Brand Marketing, Head of Digital, Head of Media Planning & Analysis) to develop the company Japan vision & strategies and action plans.
- Accordingly, provide leadership to proceed strategic planning and implement operational strategic initiatives as growth enablers.
- As a operation function leader, Manage local S&OP through solid Supply Chain and CMO (Contract Manufacture Organization) management.
- Collaborate with the Global Supply Chain team to align global strategies and priorities, as well as gain their support for importing products.
- Co-lead Customer Success initiative to build relationship with our DTC customers through education and coaching based on the customer segmentation, and empower & reward them.
- Manage third-party Customer Service centres through solid KPI tracking and PDCA cycle. Engage with operators for better customer experience, whilst looking for cost optimization by leveraging emerging technologies.
- Lead local IT strategic initiatives in line with local and global IT strategies, whiles looking for optimize IT investment and running cost.
- As a people leader as a role model, Build the effective, collaborative team with high employee engagement.
- Develop local multi-national talent who can well exhibit functional capabilities and people leadership to deliver results in both local and global context.
- Cultivate positive, open, and fun culture with growth mind-set as a role model.
Education/Training : 学歴/ﾄﾚｰﾆﾝｸﾞ
- University degree and above; MBA preferred but not required
- Business English / Japanese skills in speaking and writing (Native /JLT1 equivalent)
- Trained on operations efficiency
Work Experience :職務経験
- 10+ years of senior management or relevant experience in Supply Chain
- Operational experience in Cosmetics, Beauty, or relevant categories
- Working at a multinational company and/or in international operations
- Budgeting and fiscal management
- Preferred experience in Direct Response / DTC
Behavioral Skills: 行動様式、態度等
- Self-motivating with strong accountability to inspire and motivate stakeholders toward business goals
- Strategic thinking to create growth stories with assumptions
- Problem Solving and creative thinking
- Focused on efficiency and risk mitigation
- Trust and integrity, results oriented, and a 'can-do' mentality
- Collaborative & team-player, strong negotiator and internal/external team-builder, clear & effective communicator
- Passion for talent development
- Role model to project positive, open, and fun energies
Seniority Level：Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain