☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Middle Office Manager
The candidate would be part of an experienced team focused on investing in real estate, hotels, affordable housing, debt, and other related assets in Japan.
International Private Equity Firm
1. Daily - AM approvals (order placement, lease contracts, etc.)
- Ask asset manager for approvals
- Check documents
- Make a PDF and deliver the original to the vendor
2. Daily - Invoice payments
- Confirm if the payment has been approved
- Check invoice against the purchase order
- Request cash team to make payments
- Receive and check the completion report
3. Daily - Lender approvals
- Create documents for the request with attachments
- Ask lender for the approval
4. Daily/Monthly - Trustee
- Create trust instructions for payments and seal
- Check trust reserves/create instructions
- Send PM report monthly
5. Daily - Other
- Handle ad hoc requests from vendors, lenders, insurance companies, property managers, asset advisor, hotel manager and accounting firms
6. Monthly/Quarterly/Annually - Lender reporting
- Update and send covenant documents
- Calculate waterfall/DSCR/LTV
- Send audit reports and tax returns
- Order appraisal reports and send required documents
7. Acquisition Support
- Check documents (partially)
- Create settlement report
- Communicate with various counterparties (legal firms, lenders, trustee, etc.)
8. Disposition Support
- Check documents
- Prepare responses and required documents to the inquiries from buyer (ER, Jusetsu, trustee, lender etc.)
- The ideal candidate will be someone with strong experience with RE documentation.
- The candidate should be native in Japanese. English familiarity is a plus, but not a requirement. The candidate should be a good communicator, team player, and well organized.
- You must be proactive and be willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- English Language level: Business level (preferable)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8-10 million JPY+ Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance