☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Marketing Services Manager
Global Game Company
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
Reporting to the Country Manager, Japan, you will drive and execute holistic cross-market and cross-product marketing strategies across Japan. This role is dedicated to our "player first" philosophy and will combine craft and project management with an understanding and passion for brand building to ensure we're delivering great player experiences. As Marketing Services Manager, you will guide our PR, Social Media, Influencers, Creative Services, and Community Programs. The role is designed to be in close collaboration with other teams in the Japan office and also in contact with the Japan brand managers, marketing craft leads and publishing teams in LA, and local marketing teams across Asia and globally.
● Build and execute a holistic cross-market and cross-product marketing strategies across Japan in partnership with the Brand management team of Japan and APAC hub teams in Singapore.
● Support the regional business strategy development and implementation as a member of Japan's leadership team.
● Build relations and work with the best agencies to craft and execute exciting go-to-market strategies.
● Measure campaign performance, learn from teams' experience and improve team performance.
● Establish clear direction for the product's marketing, and content efforts.
● Execute on the player journey for our products, assessing where players hear about our products, how we acquire players, and how they socialize around our products.
● Serve as the point person between our Singapore based APAC hub marketing teams and your market.
● Manage the team of us working in fields of PR, Social Media, Influencers Management, Creative Services, Community Programs.
● Marketing Expert: you have good knowledge and experience in creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns. You have a professional marketing background in Japan for 5+ years or relative experience.
● Strategic & Analytical: you have a strategic mindset and critical thinking while possessing excellent communication & presentation skills as a spokesperson.
● Team Player: you have strong networking & engagement skills and collaborate with multiple teams (internal and across regions as well as external vendors). With visionary and thought leadership, you possess a clear sense of ownership while getting your hands dirty.
● Creative and driven: you are able to drive for big change, able to think out of box, as well as set right goals and targets. You have the ability to navigate through ambiguous situations and find answers while being a self-starter and action oriented.
● People Manager: 3+ years of experience in managing direct reports.
● Experienced in delivering successful marketing campaigns to customers.
● Excellent in communicating effectively, whether across teams, borders, time zones or desks.
● Strong understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different options for bringing a game to market directly guide product reception.
● Fluent in Japanese and possess strong English skills. For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
English Language level: Business level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
13~16 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Other