・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Manager, Sales and Strategy
Global Real Estate Company
The Sales Transaction Services Team is looking for a high-performing Sales Operations Manager to make significant contributions to our mission. The team is responsible for making sure we sustain our growth by focusing on the value propositions, product offerings, and member experiences and touchpoints that matter most. We work closely with our sales, finance and marketing teams, along with a broader set of cross-functional partners to test, incubate, and scale our ideas. Reporting to the Sales Strategy & Operations Director, Sales Operations will be a part of the Sales Operation team providing critical insights, inform our strategy, and execute on a diverse range of initiatives including growth insight for the Japan Sales team.
Responsibilities Will Include, but won't be limited to:
- Support the Leasing Sales team on critical insights, drive analytics and analytical thinking and KPI settings.
- Working with Leasing Sales team to diagnose gaps in sales performance and providing actionable solutions to address them
- Drive all dashboard buildings, creation of one single source of truth across Japan Sales org.
- Delivering reports and dashboards to track sales performance through Tableau / SFDC / Spreadsheet
- Dive into both quantitative and qualitative data to understand and prioritize strategic opportunities
- Working with the global team to optimize the operations and sales tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- 3+ Experience in high growth companies, strategy consulting, Sales Operations, BI or investment banking/private equity background
- Team management experience
- Spreadsheet and SQL knowledge & experience
- Salesforce and Tableau experience preferred
- Google App Script and Python knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Effective both written and verbal communication skills. You can build the story and then tell it just as well
- Marketing experience would be an advantage
- Native Japanese and Business level English language skills
- Responsible and reliable to the people you work with - this is a team effort!
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Growth mindset. You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
- Responsiveness. You deliver timely, digestible answers to complex asks
- Date driven & fact driven mindset and logical in decision making
- Comfortable in diverse environments
- Excited for a fast-paced and changing startup world
6 ~ 10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales, Real Estate,