☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Global Logistics Company
- Optimize parts storage to facilitate efficient put-away, shipping, and space utilization
- Plan, coordinate, and assist with execution of redesign and redevelopment of optimal warehouse storage practices.
- Responsible for supporting the Logistic Site Managers and Ops Excellence Managers with all facility health, metrics compilation and analysis, continuous improvement, and quality related control functions
For a variety of projects within the service parts logistics environment:
- Review/Develop warehouse storage concepts and support re-arrangement activities
- Develop layouts of warehouse logistics flows and warehouse space
- Develop processes and procedures to enhance and optimize warehouse logistics operations
- Conduct Facility and Process Design reviews to secure approvals
- Specify, procure and oversee installation of equipment associated with warehouse layout and process design
- Investigate new technologies & equipment to improve efficiencies of processes
- Conduct special projects to achieve improved methods, layout and workflow
- Mentor and train junior/intermediate Logistics engineers
- Study opportunities for application of new technologies & equipment to improve efficiencies of processes
- Contact and negotiate with supplier to get the information/quote and handle needed paper work for the financial approval and PO process.
- Degree in Logistics/Production Engineering and/or suitable experience of logistics processes
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with little supervision
- Ability to lead implementation of new processes
- Operational Management Experience
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (SAP WM, …)
- Over 10 years of experience
- Excellent PC skills in MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and AutoCAD
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9~11 million JPY
Social Insurances, Retirement allowance, Transport allowance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Supply Chain