※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 〜8 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
To engage and identify new growth opportunities, as well as developing new clients relationship; and manage marketing research studies, to meet design specifications, and to build our business by preparing and reviewing modeling outputs, reports, and presentations, while fostering positive client relationships.
- To assist the senior member to identify a new business opportunity in the industry
- Prepares client proposals and study designs and estimates costs of projects, with supervision
- Constructs and implements the analytical plan
- Develop study design, questionnaires, and discuss analytical plans with the modeling team
- Monitors changes in job costs and communicates cost changes to client, as needed
- Run market simulations, analyze study data and provides report conclusions and recommendations, with minimal supervision
- Prepares and presents study results to clients
- Consults with clients regarding research designs and general study concerns
- Supervises direct reports by answering questions, providing constructive and consistent feedback, and conducting performance appraisals in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree in the related field
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in marketing research or related field
- Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English and Japanese
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistics, research techniques, and experimental procedures
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Business Development, Consulting