☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Finance Business Analyst
1) Finance & Business Analysis for the Joint-Venture Business
- Monthly Reporting: Deliver monthly financial reporting and analysis on actual brand performances (Sales, Top Line growth analysis, P&L by brand, A&P spending, Structure Costs…) and overall performance of the businesses (P&L, Cash Flow).
- Business Planning: Assist the Joint-Venture business planning process by delivering accurate and timely business forecast (Budget / Estimate / Risk & Opportunities) for on multiple financial items (Gross Margin, A&P, SG&A, Full P&L as well as Cash Flow & Working Capital).
- Joint-Venture Coordination: Maintain and develop good communications with joint venture counterparts as well as with other departments from the affiliates (Japan, Hong Kong etc.) to obtain all necessary financial information on timely manner to oversee and ensure proper coordination of the Joint-Venture business (Representative Office management, Profit Equalization calculation, legal coordination).
2) Support on Japan Domestic Market business
- Support the Domestic Market team by developing additional templates and analysis on:
- Payroll & Benefit
- Travel & Entertainment
- IT expenses and Capex
- Other Structure costs
- Scope of support to Domestic to be extended on other P&L line items in due course
- Support on the master data maintenance, starting with the SKU registration and ad-hoc projects
Background & Experience：
- At least 2-3 years of solid experience in the Finance/Corporate Planning (FP&A) functions while being significantly exposed to Budgeting and Financial Reporting of P&L and/or Cash Flow.
- Working experience in a multi-national corporation and/or overseas (working or studying) experience is a must.
- Language: Excellent Business Level in both Japanese and English (Speaking & Writing)
- Education: 4-Year university or above
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Detail-oriented attitude for structured reporting based on large volume of data sources
- Flexible working attitude to work on a dynamic/fast moving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Japan and Multinational culture
- Nimble Learner, naturally curious and desire to learn from challenges
- Analytical and critical thinking skill to understand complex structures and situations
- Excellent Finance expertise (P&L is a must, Cash-flow is a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; ERP skills desirable
- Knowledge of BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc.) is a significant plus
Flex - Core time: 11:00 - 14:00
Job Function: Finance, Analyst