[Position] Junior Product Specialist - Equity Products
[Salary] 10-13 million JPY
Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Asset Management Company
Their culture is quite teamwork oriented and matured environment rather than aggressive pushing culture.
They have great culture if you are looking for learning/growing/stably working and stepping up the career gradually.
Purpose: Support for Product Specialists who are responsible for product management of all our products in Tokyo
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting with the preparation of all regular/ad hoc reports/data, presentations, reports, RFPs and other materials.
- Translating materials (English to Japanese; Japanese to English).
- Monitoring day-to-day market movements via Bloomberg and other vendors.
- Writing general market comments and responding to client's inquiries through communicating with the investment desks in UK, etc.
Experience and Attributes
- Possesses a good knowledge of financial products and markets of our product range and strategies.
- Has excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, in both Japanese and English languages.
- Business above English is required as the position would speak with global team
- All clients are required to speak and make report in Japanese
- A proven ability to work well at team and firm-wide level.
- Able to work well under pressure and to prioritise work where required.
- Confident and competent user of Microsoft products including Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives. Acts with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of our principles, policies and procedures.
- Considers own role within the commercial context and focusses on the client. Respects obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treat clients fairly.
- Displays a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved and proactively seeks out opportunities to advance the business.
- Consistently displays a 'can-do' attitude, perseveres in the face of setbacks and remains calm and professional under pressure.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships and works effectively and cooperatively with others. Communicates constructively, engages others positively and readily shares information and ideas.
- Seeks out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards.
- Demonstrates the ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Responds quickly and positively to change and maintains effectiveness when experiencing change.
- Invests time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance