- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Listed company ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
IT Program Manager
Global Insurance Company
- The purpose of the IT Program Manager is to manage IT related Programs / Portfolio for the company.
- The role involves overseeing major Projects / Products in accordance with the IT Governance defined and following the Company's security and compliance standards.
- The role involves coordinating a set of initiatives, supporting the Project / Product organization by providing professional Program Management skills and guidelines.
- The person is accountable for building the global reporting for the Portfolio, setting up the Governance at management level, managing the executive communication, controlling the global budget and providing strong risks management at Portfolio level.
- When required, this person may need to jump into the project and support the Project Organization in securing the delivery to reach on-scope, on-budget, and on-quality.
- 10+ years' Experience in IT project or program management.
- Project/program/portfolio management skills
- Knowledge of IT delivery, IT project / product management.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and Application Engineering
- Business level in both English and Japanese(N1)
- Tokyo *Remote work available
- 12 million yen - 14.5 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Social insurance
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
- Resume screening and 2-3 interviews to be arranged.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Project Management, Finance