☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Global Automobile Parts Manufacturer
The role is to manage the relationship between IT Shared Services and the Sites within the assigned Zone and to assure that the users are receiving the agreed Service from IT Shared Services, defined in a common Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The main missions of the role are to :
- Prepare and update an SLA with each site.
- Manage on-site IT personnel by setting short-term and professional objectives.
- Direct the IT Shared Services budget for sites, approving all related IT purchases.
- Manage the relationship between sites and IT Shared Services: communicate with site management, site IT teams and management/IT workgroups any specific site changes or upcoming/current projects etc.
- Manage the requirements requested by the sites, coordinating if necessary with the appropriate Business Group IT.
- Ensure the application of Group standards, especially concerning hardware, software, Security policy, software licenses control, inventory, etc.
- Manage supplier contracts common for the Zone.
- Verify that Site IT Coordinators have defined and applied proper IT procedures.
- Organize a monthly meeting with each site to discuss an "Action Plan", giving both a status report and a plan of action.
Reports To : IT Country Director for Japan
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum education level: Bachelor's degree in engineering with a specialization in information Technology.
- At least 10 year's working experience in information Technology management for medium to large organization.
- 5 years experience managing a team.
- Experienced in staff development and coaching.
- Hands on experience in VMWare, Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, Backup system, LAN/WAN, CAD system installation.
Skill and competencies:
- Experience and knowledge in Windows Administration, VMWare, Windows servers, Cisco switch, LAN/WAN, Linux and CAD system.
- Diplomatic, excellent communication skills, ability to manage a team.
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required).
English Language level: Advanced level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
~10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Project Management