- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Listed company
IT Infra Manager APAC
Global Medical Device firm
Primary Function of Position:
- Responsible for the management and strategic planning of building and supporting IT Support Service organization and its functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement processes to drive efficiencies and create a scalable business unit to support a $2B business
- Attract, retain, and motivate a high-performance organization capable of driving excellence in the following areas: Service Support, Inventory and Project Management
- Collaborate with internal cross functional groups and regional teams to determine support needs and prepare staff to support new technologies
- Develop leadership personnel within the department to enable future departmental and company growth
- Establish and maintain business relationships with functional/regional department heads and executive management
- Serve as matrix manager for regional staff
- Manage and oversee support for regional offices and align with regional leaders and IT staff on support needs
- Work with IT leadership to develop and manage department budget, including regional office budgets
- Partner with IT Infrastructure teams to oversee vendors and support IT Infrastructure in the region
- Establish and achieve service level agreements (SLA's) and Design, develop, and produce department metrics
- Ensure compliance of all department processes with the requirements of regulatory bodies, including but not limited to the FDA, SEC (SOX), and foreign regulatory bodies
- Minimum BS Degree in MIS/Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of Information Systems Management experience - Customer Service/Project Management/Infrastructure
- Ability to interact with and influence senior management as well as functional department heads
- Experience with IT infrastructure, including networking, telecom and AV
- Strong Program/Project Management Skills
- Experience managing vendors and reducing costs
10 million JPY - 15 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun)
- National holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Project Management, Customer Service