☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
- The role will be focusing on our company's Biopharma business sector
- Align with Business Process Owner on requirements and long-term direction of Business Process
- Design and maintenance of business processes and data (business architecture)
- Business Process Management and continuous improvement of process landscape
- Prioritizing and managing change for processes and data in alignment with the business
- Discovering useful data insights, suggesting conclusions and supporting decision making
- Closely aligns with technical subject matter expert for related IT systems to ensure seamless alignment of process, data and IT solution
- 5+ years of experience in IT architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in IT engineer.
- Knowledge in Application Development methodologies
- Knowledge in system Infrastructure like IT security, network and PC (Required)
- Knowledge in Cloud solution architecture
- Developing and setting IT strategy, driving adoption of best practices, incorporating both internal and external industry standards
- Ability to interact effectively with executive and senior management to understand business and influence strategy.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multiple disciplines or technological processes to affect program direction and resulting business impact.
- Solid track record of quality decision making and creative problem resolution that impacts program / project direction and influences long term strategies.
- Interpersonal skills at all organizational level across global and local stakeholders
- Communication skills at all levels of the organization both technical and non-technical
- Analytical skills to evaluate business requirements and provide feedback.
- Work on multiple critical tasks simultaneously in pressure environment.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Full professional working proficiency level or higher English speaker
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry (Pharma industry project experience in consulting or IT vendor are also considered).
- 5+ years of leading experience either in project or team/sub-team in international and diversified organization.
- Knowledge in Cloud native services (such as AWS' services (DWH, ETL etc.) )
- Knowledge of CRM applications (VEEVA, SFDC), analytics platforms (Qlik, Tableau)
- Knowledge in the Japan commercial pharmaceutical market
- Knowledge in multi-channel marketing in the Japan pharmaceutical market
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜13 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology