☑English language required
iOS Engineer Position
- Design and implement new user-facing features
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS platform
- Develop prototypes quickly
- iOS application development experience
- Advanced skill and experience in more than one programming language
- Understanding on user interface development and ability of proper data or business logic separation from view
- Business level communication in English
- Development experience either at a company or individual level and coding skills for actual service operation
- Implementation skill based on comprehensive understanding on product's service architecture and its business
- Capability of UI/UX design
- English Language level: Business level
- Work permission in Japan required
8-12M million JPY
Social insurance, Support programs for self-improvement and career development (language learning, etc.), transportation coverage
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology