☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time
Global Renewable Energy Firm
*One of APACs leading Renewable Energy Firms is searching for an Investment Associate to assist with their expanding business.
- Conducting due diligence and project research
- Modeling the forecasted financial performance of prospective investments and their correlation to key inputs including, but not limited to, economic trends, financing terms, regulations, development and operating assumptions and other value drivers
- Building and reviewing in-depth proprietary financial models
- Modeling the arrangement of debt financing and supporting negotiation of commercial and legal contracts
- Involvement with another energy company's projects during and following the investment, including monitoring performance of key drivers of value, performing regular internal valuations, assisting with the execution of on-going financing transactions and monitoring investment performance in general
- Work actively on all aspects of new platform investments, add-on investments, monetization and related financings, including but not limited to the following
- Taking a role in processing new investment opportunities, ranging from market assessment, to competitive positioning, to initial underwriting and deal structuring
- Working on diligence efforts on pursued deals, including business diligence, risk underwriting, and managing external advisors
- Building robust flexible financial models to support deal underwriting and deal structuring efforts
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to support transaction negotiations
- Providing hands-on support to portfolio companies
- Passion for the renewable energy sector
- 3 years of investment experience
- Financial modeling and accounting skills, analytical mindset
- Good communication and people skills
- Business savvy, highly entrepreneurial, passion for knowledge, drive for excellence
- High integrity, professional maturity
- Fluency in Japanese, business level English, both writing and speaking
*Prior experience in the Renewable Energy field is not necessary.
The company offers flex time and rapid career progression for high performers.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8~10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Other