☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Internal Infra Engineering Manager
Role Value Proposition:
In this role, the Manager, Voice Infrastructure Engineering will lead transformation program for Contact Center/Call Center, and End User voice technology aligned with our 5 Year Plan and GTO (Global Tech & Operations) priority of company. This role includes supporting the implementation of a global strategy to govern, analyze, prioritize, and drive the execution of voice engineering solutions enhancing company's customer experience. This position will help define the requirements and roadmap of transformational journey, execution, and support with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver solutions, operational excellence and evangelize the vision to strengthen the customer experience.
- Defined strategy to streamline company VoIP solutions, operations, and implement standards and process for improving VoIP Infrastructure efficiency.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders to deliver on business expectations, timelines, budgets and communicates impacts early and often in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priority
- Relationship Management - Liaise and work with the existing technology teams around the globe, 3rd party service providers, and internal Infrastructure team with a focus on contact center and voice engineering infrastructure and solutions
- Oversee the outsourced vendor implementation and operations to smooth functioning of Voice Infrastructure.
- Work to maintain global security standards, guidelines, metrics, and implement processes and procedures to ensure an acceptable risk level is maintained with adherence to a recognized framework
- Around 10 years of experience leading technical projects and implementations in an IT environment
- Demonstrated success in executing and mobilizing large organizations around strategic initiatives within a global company
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, including the ability to build relationships at all levels, work cross-organizationally, and lead through influence
- Solutions-orientation; perceives and either resolves or escalates risks or obstacles as appropriate. Strong synthesis and learning agility; connects dots and thinks strategically about business planning, governance, and solutions.
- Solid presentation, written, oral, and relationship-building skills
Solution Architect experience for Call Center and IP Telephony. Experienced in call center design, implementation, NICE Recording Solutions, and support for Avaya based technologies.
◆Familiar with products offered by industry-leading Contact Center, VoIP, CRM, CTI companies including, but not limited to:
- Avaya, NICE, Cisco, Verint, Salesforce, Onyx
◆Technical skills, including infrastructure and applications
- Windows OS, UNIX, Linux, MAC OS, Active Directory, Cisco, MS Azure, AWS
- H.323, SIP and QSIG
- Avaya S8xxx series Media Servers, Media Gateways, Avaya AES, Avaya CCE and Interaction Center for CTI, Avaya Modular Messaging for Unified communications, Avaya SES for Cisco SIP phones, Avaya CMS (Call Management System) and CMS custom reports.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜14 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology