※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Internal Communications Specialist
[Salary] 7〜10 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Responsible for managing and executing a wide range of communications activities with a main focus on internal communications, website content, marketing and branding
- Draft/Edit internal memos and stories for a variety of internal communication channels in both English and Japanese
- Plan and execute major internal communications events, firm-wide employee networking events as well as internal events associated with the visiting senior leaders
- Responsible for executing the global communications campaigns with local adjustments and delivering in the most impactful way
- Draft/Create/Update content for the Firm's public websites, in close coordination with business units, New York and Tokyo-based website management teams
- Manage production of various marketing collateral (e.g. online corporate brochure, bilingual annual reports, elevator posters, advertisement, webcasts etc.)
- Review/Approve a series of written and digital materials prepared internally that will go out to the public
- Responsible for preparing feeds and content for the Firm's SNS platforms to market stories about achievements in Japan, in coordination with global teams
- Internal Communications experience (社内広報） in any industry (4年以上)
- Bilingual (Native-level in Japanese and fluent (or Native-level) in English
- Ability to draft and edit internal announcements, memos, stories, website content, client letters and invitations in both Japanese and English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer/IT literacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in public relations, writing, marketing is preferable
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Public Relations