☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Internal Acquisition Manager (CRM)
This position is responsible for overall planning and execution of Internal Acquisition programs, i.e. Card Upgrade and Supp (Family Card) acquisition toward existing Cardmembers. Key focus is Offer and Channel optimization to drive card spending and revenue growth while achieving higher customer satisfaction with relevant offers. This is an integral part of the broader effort to drive Organic Growth.
The responsibility includes:
◆Deliver the target - Incremental Spend along with Upgrade and Separate Supp acquisition
- Business planning and implementation closely working with various internal stakeholders, e.g. Member Engagement Central teams (ME COE), Spend, Product Marketing, Finance, Digital Capabilities, Call centers, Risk Management team, Tech team, etc.
- Tracking and analysis of IA performance in collaboration with ME COE and Finance team not only from Financial but also from Customer Engagement perspectives
- Overall control of end-to-end IA promotions, both online and offline, including marketing creative & collaterals, customer communication and fulfillment of offers
- Overall Control & Compliance of IA promotions/activities
◆Develop "Best Customer" Strategy
- Channel and Offer Optimization to find "The Golden Rule"
- Redesign on operational framework and business transformation such as new segmentation model and digital capability development to drastically increase business outcomes
◆Build the Best Team
- Team engagement (2 direct reports) to develop "Future Leaders"
- Will-to-Win commitment to deliver the targets
- Track record on leading strategy development and project management with a focus on customer experience
- Outstanding analytical and strategic skill set, with proven ability to synthesize complex inputs into clear recommendations
- Robust strategic skills, with the ability to identify and assess key points, implications and recommendations
- Outstanding relationship and influence leadership skills working with internal and external parties
- Project Management skills and experience
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜13 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing