☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Contribute to drive powerful and scalable innovations on our strategic international brands, by building and implementing a consumer centric Innovation model for Ideation phase: from insights and trends analysis to concepts generation and business potential assessment.
Contribute to develop and foster an innovation culture within the group.
1. Contribute on building a leading-edge innovation capability to feed business strategy, Portfolio management and local planning in affiliates:
Consolidate and act on key trend and insights for the 2 key consumer segments (Stylistos and Aging population):
- Leveraging global foresight and regional/market insight teams identify key trends/shifts for the design target in the cluster markets
Develop product concepts on those insights
- Validate them with consumer understanding of what is their business potential and make priorities between ideas/concept
Prototypes and Business Case development:
- In collaboration with Brand Companies build first prototypes based on previous concept assessment
- Check market interests, run innovation SWOT analysis, size of the prize definition (and scenarios), future and purpose of what we want to achieve.
- Test first prototypes with consumer to define the product features (e.g. different colors, different tastes)
- Feed and work closely with Brand Companies on their respective areas, with relevant innovation concepts that are aligned with their Brand Strategies.
2. Contribute to design the Innovation roadmap to accelerate innovation pace in the area in context of Asia's Transform 2030 agenda:
- Aggregate business needs and gaps in terms of Innovation
- Determine key priority projects (6/12/18/24 months plan) aligned with those.
3. Drive consumer centricity across the business and Foster strong collaboration and interaction within the Asia innovation HUB, Brand Companies and Markets:
- Engage with Regional Market Cos, Brand Cos, Region, GBD and Commercial teams in-market and contribute to create a true consumer centric innovation community.
- Be a strong contributor of the design and implementation of the mid/long-term roadmap within the assigned markets to create a true consumer centric NPD and build sustained competitive advantage versus competition.
- Challenge / inspire on business opportunities and identify possible synergies and pain-points in markets for an on-going enrichment of global approaches with local specificities.
- Identify and share best practices to feed global Innovation and Marketing teams.
- Foster Innovation network (regular meetings, sharing sessions).
Academic & Professional experience
At least 5y professional experience in consumer marketing, including:
- marketing analytic insights, trend watching or consumer insight
- creativity workshops facilitation and management of output
- cross-functional / cross-markets / cross-brands project management
- product development or activation planning or trade/sales or good financial acumen will be a plus
Marketing functional skillset (Leading edge and Mastery requirements)
- Product Evolution and Innovation (Mastery)
- Insights into Action (Mastery)
- Creativity (Mastery)
- Project management (Mastery)
- Digital Acumen (Mastery)
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9〜11 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing