☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Infrastructure Engineer (Manager)
*One of the world's oldest and most respected companies, loved by fans all over the world
*With a wide range of collections and a reputation for high-quality, high-precision products.
- Operation of internal on-premises servers and networks
- Support of IT equipment installation for store open/close
- IT security operations and management
- Management and operation of internal IDs
- Management and operation of on-premises servers
- Management and operation of internal network
- Management and operation of e-mails
- IT security management
- IT installation for store Open /Close
- Participate in global projects and drive projects as project lead
- Business trips every once in a while (more or less once a month)
- Experience as an infrastructure engineer with design, construction or operation
- experience (server, network, etc.)
- Project management experience (leader, manager)
- English communication (TOEIC 750 or above)
- Business mind (always thinking about the benefits to the brand and the company)
- English Language level: Business level (TOEIC 750 or above)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8.2-9 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology