・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑ハイブリッド（出社×リモートワーク）
HR/Admin Manager / 人事総務部長
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. And maintain office administration by providing quality admin support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish the company's human resource strategy and policy according to the company's strategic planning and objectives.
- Overall responsible for full function of HR & Admin, actively support the company's business development from all aspects of human.
- Drive recruitment strategies and lead the screening/interview process to hire qualified individuals. Monitor and control the labor cost and take necessary actions to set up effective channels to recruit talents and manage the cost.
- Promote / build up company culture, increase employee satisfaction level through various employee activities, company culture communication sessions, and recognition program.
- Effectively communicated with regional/global COE team to implement HR initiatives and programs.
- Driving and facilitating performance management processes, including performance review, promotions, and remuneration review.
- Lead employee learning & development programs to enhance the skill and competency levels to drive the company's overall effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and local labor laws on employment terms, conditions, and related issues.
- Office facility and admin service management, to keep comfortable work environment, optimize offices by relocation and layout change based on business plan.
- Lease assets & equipment management, such as office rent, company car, copy/fax machine, etc.
- Fixed assets management in cooperate with F&A team.
- Vendor management, review service levels and cost regularly and select appropriate vendors to meet our business needs.
- Support visa documentation for visitors from overseas.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor degree or above.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 8+ years' of relevant work experience, preferably in a global company
- Demonstrated knowledge related to all applicable Local laws and regulations related to compensation and employment relationship in Japan.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. HRIS experience will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, professional problem-solving skills, good coaching, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent time management skills and able to juggle multiple tasks as needed.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Native Level Japanese
- Business Level English (Reading, Writing, Conversation)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources