Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] BHR Manager
[Salary] ~15.4 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Global Health Care Company
- In partnership with General Managers and their respective leadership teams, develop and implement a talent plan that ensures the organization has the right talent to deliver on financial commitments, consistent team performance and a sustainable talent bench for business growth over several years.
- Collaborate closely with the General Managers and their leadership teams to define and implement business-specific programs to ensure a culture of high performance, engagement and overall organization effectiveness.
- Develop the breadth and depth of understanding the business model, competitive landscape and division strategies to assess talent implications and align human resources initiatives and resources accordingly.
- Implement talent strategy and processes within the assigned business teams; partner with senior leaders to translate talent strategy into relevant actions, metrics and milestones.
- Ensure talent acquisition, talent development, and succession practices are effectively operationalized within the assigned business teams.
- Ensure business priorities are shared with Practice and Service Centers, so that appropriate resource planning and priorities can be aligned.
- Collaborates with HR colleagues regionally and globally to ensure that business decisions and actions are fully executed per the agreed upon plans.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in client-facing human resources business partnering roles driving talent management and employee relations programs and initiatives.
- Minimum 4 years of experience partnering with business partners and HR colleagues across multiple countries (global experience is a plus).
- Experience working in matrixed environments and successfully delivering results through collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage business acumen and interpersonal savvy to influence senior business leaders.
- Demonstrated track record of success in developing and driving organizational effectiveness and improvement initiatives (e.g., high performing teams, large scale transformation/change initiatives, etc.).
- Experience deploying priorities across multiple locations (across multiple countries and cultures is highly desirable).
- Must speak Japanese and English.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA or Masters degree preferred, or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of all facets of Human Resources including talent acquisition, total rewards, talent assessment and development, culture and employee engagement, and performance management.
- English fluency is required.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Health Care Provider