☑Japanese global company
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Head of Finance
Financial systems development company
Supervise the full cycle of accounting including:
- Reporting and Financial Statements: closing books (monthly/quarterly/annually), preparing financial reports, e.g. P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow, and variance analysis
- Accounts Payable: maintenance of AP ledger and making payments
- Accounts Receivable and Revenue Tracking: revenue recognition, maintenance of sales/AR ledger, billing and processing incoming payments
- Tax: proper tax filing and payments
- Financial Controls: continuous efforts to improve/maintain internal controls to avoid errors, fraud and theft
- Develop and maintain accounting principles, best practices, and systems for collecting, analyzing and reporting information. Must have a strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Assisting with audit, budgets/forecasts, management reporting, cost savings, and supporting managers across teams, departments, and affiliate companies with financial procedures.
- 10+ years as a hands-on all-around accountant in accordance with J GAAP/US GAAP/IFRS
- Highly motivated self-starter with good communication skills
- Bachelor or above degrees in Finance related majors
- Advanced computer skills (MS excel, word, etc.)
- Experience to deal with startup companies (plus)
- Experience in IT sector (plus)
- A Japanese CPA or US CPA qualification (plus)
- English Language level: Business or intermediate level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
[Culture and Team]
The company likes people who value teamwork and have a results-driven mindset, who flourish in a challenging and diverse working environment. They value passion and commitment, and reward performance.
You will be managing a team of 4 members. This team is responsible for accounting missions and for supervision of accounting functions at its foreign affiliates.
12~15 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing Finance Analyst