☑Japanese global company
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Global Manufacturing Optical Products Company
This role is intended for well rounded, multi-disciplinary finance professional with 10 years of experience in finance for manufacturing MNEs. The costing, Operations-Production HQ is responsible for costing of production entities, reporting to Head of Finance, Operations-Production HQ,. This role requires an ability to work in multicultural teams across multiple time zones, continents, and disciplines.
The Costing role provides the leadership to ensure that the organization has the appropriate product costing analysis, reporting, management and governance in place at Production HQ and each production site to support the company's strategic direction.
- Leading AX implementation in production entities related to financial functions especially for costing
- Being a bridge between finance and IT related to financial matters
- Responsible for standard costing implementation/maintenance including bridge between finance and IT team
- Responsible for production cost method setup related budget process review and simplification
- Drive costing process automation and simplification of actual and budget process
- Responsible for master data management related to costing
- Responsible for report concept setup related to cost and cost showcase among the production site
- Support on BI application for reports and cordicate finance request with IT team
- Ad hoc work to perform
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with implementation of AX or SAP
- 10+ years of progressive work experience in a multinational manufacturing environment
- 7+ year experience with costing(actual and standard costing) in a manufacturing organization
- Chartered Accountant designation, or equivalent
- Experience working with local, and regional teams
- Ability to manage conflict and multi-task across high pressure situations
- Detail orientated - ability to focus on small details whilst seeing the big picture
- An attitude that seeks perfection in oneself and others, with a mind-set for best practices
- A proactive team player that is continually pushing themselves and others
- Integrity, transparency, honesty, and patience as core attributes are a must
- Excel, word, PowerPoint
- English Language level: -Fluency required, with proven business writing and communication ability
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
10~12 million JPY
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing