・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Real Estate Company
- Support and collaborate with Finance team
- Liaise with Group and Region finance team for information exchange and policy updates.
- Provide guidance, share accounting knowledge, and continuously improve capability and efficiency of Finance.
- Prepare, review, and post journal entries for monthly financial closing on JGAAP basis on Plaza-I system.
- Payroll accounting and labour cost allocation for overheads and project accounts.
- Fixed asset accounting, tax accounting, expenses and labour costs accruals.
- Manage intercompany charges (domestic and international) including accounting and compliance with transfer pricing requirements.
- Cashflow and banking transaction management.
- Responsible for local statutory accounts and compliance with local regulatory and tax authorities' requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of general and transactional accounting, cost accounting and reporting.
- Knowledge in both JGAAP and IFRS.
- Knowledge of local tax system as well as tax and statutory audit.
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through complex issues.
- Demonstrates potential for strong commercial acumen and ability to drive business insights.
- Proactive in seeking out knowledge, capable of leveraging our global platform for application to the improvement of the Japan business.
- Responsible for tax audit defence, including tax deductibility of intercompany service recharges.
- Support preparation of monthly management report, including commentary of project revenue, operation overheads, profits and cashflow.
- Prepare half year and full year Group statutory financials with Senior Finance Manager on IFRS basis on Hyperion / HFM system.
- Support reconciliation of half and full year end statutory report and management report.
- Prepare annual financial report for entities' Board Approval.
- Manage internal tax governance portal system to monitor compliance risks.
8-9 million JPY+ Bonus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting, Finance