Finance Advisor - Renewables & Energy Solutions
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the energy transition and have a track record of successful Finance partnering in Solar, Offshore wind/Onshore wind, Hydrogen and Energy Solutions space. We are seeking candidates for the role of Finance Advisor to be part of a dynamic and collaborative Renewable & Energy Solutions team supporting ambitious growth targets to be a leading player in the energy transition.
仕事内容: "Where you fit in
The Finance Advisor reports into the Finance Manager in Renewables & Energy Solutions APAC in Singapore. The role provides financial leadership and support across the whole finance spectrum from Deal Delivery through implementation and JV/contract governance. Areas of focus in deal delivery include deal structuring, tax, treasury, accounting, ownership of valuation output; credit and market risk. The role will be focused Renewable Power (Solar/Wind) with some exposure to new fuels for transport, such as hydrogen and charging for battery-electric vehicles.
- Finance business partner in Organic/Inorganic Renewables opportunities both in Japan and Asia Pacific region
- Accountable for deal valuation, including assessment and framing of value and risk of full opportunity. Work with Valuation teams for modelling of investment opportunities and development projects
- Support business development PPA origination activities through the creation and maintenance of PPA tender models.
- Support the preparation and present decision materials in connection with tenders, auctions, and M&A activities
- Influence project outcome by ensuring value and risks are made transparent and understood in both decision making and in performance management.
- Ensuring budgets and performance management tools in place to allow for strong decision quality.
- Liaising with the many different stakeholders and helping to bridge the gap between finance and the rest of the business."
- Masters degree or Professional Qualification in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business preferred.
- Demonstratable experience, ideally within Power, Renewable energy sectors in either a project development or M&A Transaction experience
- Proficient and experienced in working in Excel with discounted cash flow valuation, risk modelling, and impact on accounts
- Some travel is required
- Strong presentation creation and delivery skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects
- Continuous Improvement mindset essential
- 出張あり ※主に国内（Covid 19の感染状況が落ち着いた場合は、海外出張の可能性もあり）
- 英語力：Ability to speak would be prefered
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
所定労働時間07 時間30 分休憩60分
年間124日（内訳）土曜 日曜 祝日、有給休暇 初年度 15 日 (入社月に応じて按分付与 )
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst