☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
External Manufacturing Manager
Consumer care company
- Primarily responsible for the leadership, coordination & successful implementation of programs & projects related to All EMs located in Japan in support of business strategies and objectives initiated by Franchise, MKT, Supply Chain, EM and Quality/Compliance, such as Zero Defect, NPD, NPI, Network Optimization, SEI (Supplier Enabled Innovation), BCP, CIP (Cost Improvement Program), Customer Service.
- Represent AP EM (External Manufacturing) in Japan. Serve as the critical linkage for the site with strong collaboration with North Asia CoP/other AP CoP EM managers and other regional EM groups. Actively participate in all site activities that require EM support.
- Lead and drive Compliance/Zero Defect deployment to Japan EMs by working closely with Regional Team.
- Lead Japan Make driven CIP programs run at EM sites. Provide on-site support for the qualification and leadership in the site implementation of regional CIP initiatives related to EM.
- Manage EM related issues in Japan by working together with regional EM leaders, other country EM team as well as in-country Supply Chain/Technical team for the solution identification and execution.
- Coordinate with and assist other sites (including sites in the region or outside AP region) for the global or regional sourcing change projects related to EM. This includes providing inputs to customers to improve the understanding of EM capabilities, etc.
- Support the optimization of EM network, continuously reduce the complexity and improve the efficiency.
- Communicate with customers in Japan or the region for EM project status, success stories, highlighting the role and contribution of EM to the attainment of country, regional and global objectives.
- As a core member of Japan integrated Supply Chain team, collaborate closely with all other in country Supply Chain functions.
- Partnering with EM Source person for driving Japan EM Financial objectives, including CIP.
- External relationship management with manufactures
- Industry experience in FMCG, OTC is preferred but open
- Strong business level in Japanese and English
- Strong leadership, influence, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of overall manufacturing and source processes
- Analytical and process oriented
- Commercial and strategy development capabilities
- Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver
- Self-starter / entrepreneurial
- Strong project management skill
- Communication and presentation skills
- Decision making / problem solving skills
- Process Excellence skills & experience
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8~14 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flex, Remote work
Social insurance, Property accumulation savings, employee stock ownership plan, maternity leave and childcare support system, home helper system, etc.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain