☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Equity investment analyst
Global Asset Management company
- Research & analyse companies
- Create investment rationales
- Build valuation models
- Make stock recommendations for the Japan equity portfolios
- Minimum 5+years of experience in either buy or sell side of equites research
- Fluency in English & Japanese
- CFA charter holder or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- English Language level: Fluent level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8~10 million JPY
Standard Working Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
(Include 1 hour break. Flextime system available)
Social insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, Retirement Pension
WFH: Working from home is welcomed unless it significantly impacts work performance.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance