Global apparel company
Our Technology division provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company's IT Solutions & Infrastructures in order to link the business's needs. As part of the global luxury group, we are committed to using the best tools to provide our consumer with a seemless user journey and encouraging our employees to flourish.
As part of the regional team, you will act as a liaison between the technology team and be responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with the business to drive and support Digital innovation and eCommerce initiatives.
[Key Tasks and Responsibilities]
Drive Ecommerce initiatives
- As IT PM, work closely with HQ technical team and local Ecommerce operations managers to setup ecommerce site
- Owns projects from beginning to end, eliminates obstacles and takes responsibility for getting results for our brands
- Brings together people from creative, business and technical backgrounds, often across multiple dispersed teams, to collaborate for project success
- Effectively communicates with project teams alike, from requirement gathering and expectation management, to communicating vision and team collaboration
- Develops and mentors colleagues and team members at different levels of experience and with different skill sets
- Create requirements documentation, conduct industry research, build financial models where applicable, and conduct general coordination of building out the product for guest-facing test
- Work with development teams to ensure they have a deep understanding of the product objectives and priority, and helping the teams translate the product concepts into user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables.
- Partner with key stakeholders to build and manage scope expectations as well as across other product lines/destinations/brands within DPRD to ensure a seamless Guest experience across touch points
- 3+ years of leading digital projects from vision through to delivery in large, complex, international environment
- Be familiar with overall EC related business process, including Merchandizing (plan/allocation/replenishment), Logistics(GR/pick &pack/shipment), finance (payment, sales reconcile ) etc
- Be familiar with EC system architecture, familiar with CMS/OMS/WMS, integration with backend systems, CDN, WAF, Web analysis tool etc , mobile app, data science, or conversation platform industry
- Champion the digital experience, advocating on the guest's behalf, and working diligently to create a first-class experience
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and influence decision making with all levels in the organization (business, executive, technical)
- Bachelor's degree required with an MBA strongly preferred
- VC or startup/entrepreneurial experience in selecting, supporting and building startups is a plus
- Retail experience in luxury apparel is a plus
- Fluent English, Business Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.