[Company Summary ]
Global Food & Beverage Company
The eCommerce Analytics Coordinator is responsible of quantifying the effect of future decisions to advise on possible outcomes before decisions are actually made and by recommending one or more courses of action.
- Analyze & identify possible courses of action to maximize performance across the multiple online customer journeys.
- Implement and maintain forecasting models to ensure accurate prescriptive analysis.
- Deliver reports & dashboards to monitor the digital performance of the eChannel.
- Web Analytics Advocacy
- Hands on experience with a data analysis toolkit (Python, R), including data extraction/cleanup and data analysis
- Experience leveraging data visualization tools (PowerBi/Tabelau) to turn analysis into readily accessible insight to be reported in an easy way to understand by non data expert population
- Proven experience to set and develop a data-driven mindset in a company, including experience in data driven continuous improvement and A/B testing.
- Proven ability to work with different sources of data (SQL, APIs, flat files, etc...)
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, other web analytics tool) is a must
- Understanding of web architecture and technologies (HTML, JS) is an asset
Full Time Employee
6 Million Yen ~ 7.5 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.